April 5, 2016
- TUITION: April tuition will be processed this Friday, April 1st. You do not need to do anything for this unless you receive an email stating that your tuition could not be processed. If you choose to pay by check or cash, please remember we ask for two months tuition at a time.
- RECITAL BEARS: We are excited to be selling our adorable Recital Bears again this year that in my opinion, are cuter than ever! Dancers can choose from a Ballerina, Jazz, Cheer, or Hip Hop bear and it can be customized with their name and jewelry. The best part is a portion of your purchase of this keepsake bear goes towards the studio to help out over the summer! We have posters hung up in the studio as well as order forms that can be turned into the front desk or you can order online at http://www.dancebears.com. All Recital Bear orders must be turned in by THURSDAY APRIL 21ST in order to assure your bears are here by the recital. These can be picked up at our merchandise table and given to your dancers after the show! We know they will love them and appreciate the support of CDA by purchasing a recital bear!
- SUMMER ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN: Summer intensive and class registration is NOW OPEN! Some of the classes and camps are already filling up so be sure to check your schedule and register ASAP! All of the information can be found by visiting: http://
contemporarydanceacademy.com/ fort-collins-summer-dance- camps/. This is a great way to keep your dancer active this summer, trying new styles, and getting a jump-start on the next season!
- RECITAL COSTUMES: We will be trying on and handing out recital costumes when we have finished the dances near the end of April. We have some in now but don’t feel it is fair to hand them out to some classes and not others so please be patient in the matter. Since Prima Dancewear is going out of business soon, be sure to have tights and correct shoes ordered and ready to go by dress rehearsal (Friday, May 27th for Tiny Tots and Saturday, May 14th for Alice In Wonderland). Another good resource is www.discountdance.com!
- TICKETS: Tickets for both our Tiny Tot Shows and our Spring Recital of Alice In Wonderland will go on sale beginning of May through the Lincoln Center. We will be sure to send out an email when they are available for purchase!
- LOST AND FOUND: The Lost and Found will be donated at the end of March so please be sure to check it in the next couple days to make sure your dancer doesn’t have anything in there!
- FITNESS BOOT CAMP: We are still holding our BeyondFit Fitness Boot Camp to get you ready for summer, which is right around the corner! Come sweat with us Tuesday mornings from 9:30-10:15 in the Purple Studio!
May 2nd-7th: In-Class Jazz and Hip Hop Parent Observations
May 9th-14th: In-Class Ballet and Tiny Tot Parent Observations
May 14th: Alice In Wonderland Dress Rehearsal at CDA and Photo Day
May 21st: Alice In Wonderland Dress Rehearsal and Recital at Lincoln Center
May 27th: Tiny Tot Dress Rehearsal and Photo Day (Company and Performance Team Photo Day as well)
May 28th: Tiny Tot Performances at 3:00pm and 5:00pm