April 1, 2014
Hello CDA Families!
It is hard to believe that we are just two months away from the end of the season! We have enjoyed every minute so far and have lots of exciting things planned in the future! Please read through this entire newsletter, as a lot of the information applies to dancers of all ages
1) TUITION: Reminder that tuition will be processed Tomorrow, April 1st. You don’t have to do anything for this unless you receive a message saying that your tuition didn’t process. In that case, please call Haley at the front desk at 970-232-9539 to update your card info
2) SUMMER INTENSIVES: This summer we will be offering “intensives” for dancers of all ages and levels. The summer schedule will be posted and registration will open tomorrow, April 1st! Families who have a student currently enrolled will be the first allowed to register. Summer intensives are a wonderful way for your dancer to try a wide range of styles, and get that extra bit of experience and confidence they need for another exciting year. All of the information and the registration link can be found at our website at http://
3) PICTURE DAY: We have finally locked on a photographer to take photos of our beautiful dancers in their Spring Recital costumes. We will have a tentative schedule out in the next couple days (for specific times) but will plan to have level 4, 5 and Advanced dancers on Friday, May 16th, and Tiny Tots and Levels 1-3 on Saturday, May 17th. This is not mandatory, however, we will be taking group pictures and would love to have everyone in the recital a part of it. We will be handing out the information sheet with all of the different packages you can purchase in class next week. Feel free to check out some of their work at http://garlandphoto.com and if you have any questions at all, you can call them at 970-669-7480 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) NEXT SEASON: As many of you know, we have a lot of exciting things happening here at CDA. An expansion in to the next-door space, a re-vamp of levels and class sizes, and more staff with impressive resumes. Although we are currently finalizing all of the details, we hope to have class recommendations, and next seasons schedule posted by the beginning of May. We value each and every one of you and your dancers and hope to see everyone back next season.
5) NUTCRACKER: If you haven’t picked up your Nutcracker DVD, please do so at the front desk and if you would like to set up a time with the photographer to look at pictures, please contact Leisa at email@example.com.
6) SPRING RECITAL: Reminder that the Tiny Tot (weekday class) shows will be Saturday, May 31st at 3:00 or 5:00 (Specific show times for each class will be handed out next week). These dancers will have “in class dress rehearsals” the week of the show. All other classes (including Saturday Tiny Tot classes) will be performing Monday, June 2nd in our production of Beauty and the Beast. Dress rehearsal for this show will be Saturday, May 24th and it is mandatory. Tickets for both shows will go on sale Thursday, May 1ston the Lincoln Center website.
We apologize for the huge amount of information, just want to keep everyone updated on things going on. We appreciate each and every one of you and are so excited for what the future has in store. We are officially in the home stretch and we can’t wait for yet another successful production!