February 1 2015
Hello CDA Families!
We are back in full swing with our classes and hope your dancers are enjoying being back as much as we are! A few quick notes before the month begins:
1) TUITION: Tuition will be processed Sunday, February 1st. You do not need to do anything for this unless we do not have a credit card on file for you, or you receive an email saying that tuition couldn’t be processed. Reminder that if you prefer to pay by check or cash, we do require two months tuition at a time. There will be a $10 late fee for every week that tuition is not received.
2) COSTUME FEES: Recital info and costume half sheets were handed out this week and last week in class to your dancers. It listed the classes they were in and the total amount to be charged for costume fees. The costume fees per class are $55 for all Tiny Tots, $60 for Ages 5-11, and $70 for Ages 12+. Please return your half sheet to the front desk by NEXT SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH confirming if your student will be a part of the recital and if we should order a costume for them or not. Costume fees will be processed in the evening onSATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH. The Tiny Tot shows will take place on Saturday, May 30th and the Wizard of Oz Production will be on Monday, June 1st. We do not have a recital fee for these shows, and you will only be responsible for their costumes. Show info and extra half sheets can be found below:
3) BOYS HIP HOP CLASS: Calling all brothers and friends!! We have officially added a Boys Hip Hop class on Friday evenings from 4:30-5:15! The class is for boys ages 6-10! We hope to get enough boys to have them a part of the recital so please emailinfo@contemporarydanceacademy.
4) WITHDRAWAL POLICY: As stated on the website and in previous newsletters, this is a friendly reminder that we do require a two week notice if your student wishes to drop a class, in order to not be charged for the upcoming month.
5) RECITAL DANCES AND COSTUMES: We know everyone is anxious to hear what they will be in the recital and what their costume will be, but as you may know, planning a full length production that we have never done before is quite the task. We hope to have everything finalized soon and to start dances mid-February when enrollment ends. Thank you so much for your patience and we can’t wait for yet another fantastic show!
Happy SuperBowl Weekend!