Clara and the Nutcracker Information
It is already time to start thinking about our annual production of Clara and the Nutcracker at the Lincoln Center! All of the choreography will be taught during your dancers regular weekly ballet class and we encourage everyone to participate! Auditions this year will be for Fast Track ONLY and everyone else will be assigned a role based on their class. You will be receiving an online form to fill out in order for your dancer to be cast in a role. If your dancer is unable to be a part of it, please email us prior to next Saturday, September 11th and you will have until Saturday, September 25th to “accept” your dancers role!
- Fee- $135 (includes costume rental, Nutcracker T-Shirt, tights)
- Required Rehearsals: During your dancers regular ballet class and December 4th, 8th, and 9th
- Show dates: Friday, December 10th at 7:00PM, and Saturday, December 11th at 2:00PM and 7:00PM
- Audition times for Fast Track- Saturday, September 11th
- (1:00-2:15) FT Quartz/Jade
- (2:15-3:30) FT Aqua/Turquoise/Amber
- (3:30-4:00) FT Aqua/Amber/Men
**NOTE: Dancers must be in a Ballet class Level 1 or higher in order to participate in this production. Tiny Tots will not be a part of this performance.
IF YOUR DANCER DOES NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE EMAIL US NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH!